Sunday, June 10, 2007

i'm finally here!

ppl have been asking, "don't u blog?"
my answer was a straight no
i've always felt that it's too publicized, takes up lots of time (especially when there's no readily available connection) and, being me, i never liked talking about my stuff..
unless i needed to~

but hey, what do u know?
things took for a change
and now i'm part of the blogger community
(so, hi bloggers!! *waving arm*)
well, i realized that it's important to jot down the beautiful memories (and also the ugly ones, ya) of our lives!
so tS here (my nick, if you buddies haven't know it), has finally chose to reveal his DARKEST SECRETS to the virtual world!!

most of the most important events of my life happened in campus..
so even though i've been like 3 years there, i swear to retrace my extremely selected ROM in my brain
this is my story, and it all started in june 2004.

No comments: